Trillium is committed to simplifying the administration of health insurance so our providers can devote their attention to providing health care.
We're always available if questions arise, and we collaborate with our providers to help ensure the efficient delivery of high-quality care throughout our community.
If you're interested in becoming a Trillium provider or need a password to access the Trillium provider resource directory, please contact our Provider Relations Representative.
Trillium contracts with physicians, facilities and other allied providers to ensure we have an adequate provider network which is essential for the delivery of health-care services to our members. All providers must be credentialed before they can be added to our network as a participating provider.
Assessment of Pain
Jill Chaplin, MD, PeaceHealth Medical Group
Medicare Provider Training
- Model of Care Training ****Required Annually
- Medicare Parts C and D General Compliance Training ***Required Annually
- Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training ****Required Annually. If you are enrolled in Medicare Part A or B or a Medicare accredited supplier of DMEPOS you are exempt from this training.
ABA Capacity Expansion RFP
Trillium seeks proposals from providers to expand Applied Behavioral Analysis capacity in Trillium’s service area.
- Responses due by April 29, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Project launched by July 1, 2016
Helpful Links * New Material
LT Portal - Eligibility, PA's, Referrals for Medicaid/OHP & Exchange. (Also, includes Medicare Advantage 12/31/2015 and prior claims history.)
*Secure Provider Portal Eligibility, PA's, Claims for Medicare Advantage with 2016 dates of service.
* Prior Authorization Needed Check CPT code for coverage and PA requirements.
* Find-A-Provider - Medicare Search for a participating provider in our online Provider Directory.
* Find-A-Provider - Medicaid Search for a participating provider in our online Provider Directory.
* PaySpan Signup for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
* Medicare Provider Manual
Reference for Trillium Advantage product
EDI Registration Form
Complete this form to be able to submit claims electronically